Sunday 4 August 2013

Exhibition time 2013



Well here we are again!  And it is also a happy 1st birthday to our blog.  At the moment of writing this I am one hour away from calling in at the Heritage Centre to see all our lovely work.  By what I have already seen at the handing in day, I am sure that the exhibition is going to be a big success.
 
And here are some photos from the grand opening.  Ronnie Russell did a fantastic job of officially declaring the exhibition open.  A wee injection of humour was well appreciated by all.  Had a look around and was very pleased with the quality of the exhibits on show.  Well done everyone.  I think five were sold on Friday, and hopefully many more will go this week. 
I will take some more pictures when I am on duty on Monday and Tuesday, but in the meantime.  Enjoy these general views.
 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment